Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally... A Plan!

In the spirit of Jodi over at Billy and Green, I am finally going to post (which really means actually prepare) a meal plan for our week. I used to do this all the time, but after Lael was born, its all gone a little south in the kitchen department. Somehow posting a meal plan on my blog makes me feel accountable to actually having one, so here, for your enjoyment is the lowdown on what the Kills will be eating this week:

Saturday: Pizza with basic tomato sauce served with fresh strawberry kebabs and vanilla yogurt (Josh will be gone shooting a wedding, so its a kids' favorite kind of night around here)

Sunday: Double Batch (freeze one) of Enchiladas with rice, fresh limes and limeade slushies.

Monday: Spinach Lasagna with fruit salad and garlic bread

Tuesday: Thai Pizza with fresh fruit and sticky rice

Wednesday: Tomato Basil Tart with fresh vegetables and strawberry kebabs

Thursday: Bean and Cheese Quesadillas with guacamole, chips and salsa

Friday: Pancakes with peanut butter and nutella (I know, I know...),raw nuts and fresh fruit on top

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay!!! I love meal plans! And it's especially fun to get vegetarian ideas. Looks like a yummy week. :)

Oh, and I love your new blog design!

Stacy said...

Mmm...

1) I want a limeade slushie right this instant.

2) I'd love your recipe for Spinach Lasagna!

3) I love reading other people's meal plans. Keep it up!

~Stacy