Thursday, November 20, 2008

Obligitory Fall Photos!

With moving,my blog has been so neglected and yet my cute kids are still getting cuter, so I felt the need to post how we are enjoying my favorite season. So much has happened this fall and we have the pictures to prove it!
Here we are enoying Smallwood Harvest for Shelly's birthday in October...
All the kids and Grandma Shelly

Jones feeding the geese (they come so close to little fingers!)

Jones and Papa feeding the goats

Lael chillin' along for the ride

Jones tromping through the pumpkins

Josh and the kids enjoying the super-speedy cow train ride

We are pretty crazy about my nephew Zeke and were able to celebrate his FIRST birthday with him!

My Sis and Z blowing out his pumpkin cupcakes

Zeke's first sugary anything ever...

Pumpkin Carving

Nothing better than celebrating at Papa and Lala's

These last pictures are from a harvest party with dear friends...we couldn't have had more fun on a great fall day. We enjoyed a hunt for candy, apple dumplings (divine!) and even a bit of nature study. We are beyond thankful for these friendships!

My angel, princess and horse are ready to go!

Showing off their costumes...Doesn't Terri look amazing as the crazy mama who drank too much coffee?

Sweet Maia, Lael and Della-Bee

The whole crew after the candy hunt

Jones and the love of his life, Della

Renae showing off her fall find

Della and MY sweet baby girl... have you seriously EVER seen a baby this cute!

Halle and Daejah enjoy their tootsie rolls

And because you have hung in there so long, here is an hysterical photo of me circa 1967 morphed together by my husband and the great people at yearbookyourself.com. Josh had way too much fun with this! It is shockingly similar to photos of my mom when she actually had these glasses and this hairstyle (sorry,mom). Enjoy the laugh!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

CUTE pictures! What a fun month. And Zeke is SO cute! It's fun to see pictures of him, and all of your absolutely adorable kiddos. :)

Delena said...

That cow train atSmallwoods is SCARY fast! Thought the wheels were going to fly off.

Kristen said...

I love your pictures! My favorite is the one of Jones tromping through the pumpkins. The contrast is so striking!

Hope the unpacking is winding down! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and all of your adorable kids on Thursday!

By the way, I'm loving your 1967 look. ;)

Patti said...

i love your yearbook photo. that is hilarious!