Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Calling Card

The girls are really into exchanging phone numbers with friends right now, just in case they need them for playdates and princess tea parties, its a pretty big deal to them. Maia is working on writing her numbers these days and last week pulled out a stack of index cards to begin writing her name and number on them, so she could hand them out to people she met...(don't worry, a big stranger danger lesson was soon to follow).

What also followed was my idea to have a cute little card to give people with my name and info on it. How many times do I give someone my number or email on a slimy piece of paper from my purse? Yuck and I'm sorry to any of you that have received one of those. If you were to ask me for my number today, you'd get one of these babies:

Vista Print rocks. They have a great deal right now on premium business cards 250 for $3.99 ladies! You just pick what style you want and fill in the blanks. Its helping to make me feel special in my role as mom too, that is my title on the card of course.. and plus I think they're pretty cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Morrison said...

This is a super cute idea. You are so right about the sliver of paper that we grab out of our bags to write our info on.
Hope you are well. Enjoy your day.