Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Models









One would assume that part of the beauty of having a husband who is a professional photographer would be oodles of pictures of the kids in all corners of the house, right? Well, not so at casa de Kill... Josh is more than willing to shoot us, but I can never seem to get my act together to get everyone set for the production that photographing all of us becomes.

Well, today I actually went for it and we captured some fun moments... I was really wanting some candid shots of me with the kids and I think Josh did a great job! In the progression of the photos you will see a bit of meltdown action... modeling is hard work, you know! Hoping to still get some more naked Lael shots and some sweet pics of just Maia and I as well as a few of all four kids together. But round one is set...Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Wow! You'll surely treasure these pics. They are so amazing. The expressions are so rich. You are beautiful and your children just shine. Keep the pics coming.

Cutzi said...

Yes! Love the new design too! And especially love the family pictures. Adorable.