Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

You may have noticed some interesting changes in the look of this blog since yesterday... that is because my sweet web-designer husband is fooling around with it...exploring the html code that lies behind the scenes and mixing up the formating and colors for me. Since he does this in his free time, it will probably look kind of quirky for a little while before it settles into an ultra cool style. So, bear with us and enjoy the changes that may come along!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hi Kristen!

Thanks for saying "hi"! :)

How *are* you guys? :) I'll have to come back over here to do a little catching up one of these days, but my kitchen is calling me for some cleaning. And I have to settle a dispute with the boys first.

Your children are beautiful. Four, now? Oh, you guys... blessings to all of you! :)

~Stacy