Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Josh the Hero


be...the deer, originally uploaded by №7.

Josh is a hunk. Our kids have been sick since Sunday... 103 degree fever kind of sick with some puke involved... and this guy has taken care of every detail so I could chill and be very pregnant and healthy. Last night he was up with Maia and Jones at 4:30 am and it is only now at 9:30 that they are falling back to sleep. I don't think this kind of devotion and love is common. I don't think I thank Josh enough for all he does. When men lead like he does, serving and loving their wives and children with joy and abandon something really amazing happens in a home. I feel so blessed to look to him for vision and direction, to partner with him in our life together. He is such a gift and a very rare one at that. So, Josh, thanks for getting down and dirty for your family...puke and all... we love you!

1 comment:

nathan said...

A very amazing man, indeed.

p.s. I love this series of photos. Between the colours Mr. Kill manipulated and the facial hair I can't get enough of 'em.