Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where I've Been...


me and the ocean
Originally uploaded by killfam
It was recently pointed out to me that I am a bad blogger. I haven't written anything in this place since August... which is kind of pathetic. Honestly, there has been a lot mulling in my mind and heart that I didn't want to share with anyone, especially through my computer screen. I've been to Mexico, become an auntie, homeschooled with a passion, carried my new daughter for nearly 9 months and tasted the life that comes with having a self-employed husband...but now I am back. Back to write and live and share through Skylark. I miss this! I miss blending artistic fun and the quirky sides of my personality and my familiy's story all together in a blog. I miss communicating with people out there... thanks for being one of them...

2 comments:

crunchy peas said...

Hey there, we just found your blog via flickr. It is fun to see how your kids have grown. And...you are pregnant again? Congratulations! I am very jealous! Sounds like life is treating you well, I'll keep checking back!!

nathan said...

I'm all ears... or maybe I'm all eyes. Regardless... I'm here.