Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cousins





Well, we are back from the Ocean. What a great sigh to be able to have been with our family for an entire week, basking in the shore. I will post pictures and details of our time when I can (later today?) but for now wanted to finish posting some things I had planned before we left.

Most importantly, for the grandmas and aunties waiting out there are precious picture of my two favorite baby girls. This is Lael and Madeline at a recent playdate. I can not even begin to describe the joy of having cousins in our home.

4 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Sweet baby dolls!! The pictures are amazing. I know your heart swells to have these two together. I love it!

crunchy peas said...

wow, they look so much alike!

The Wilson Family said...

She is the most cutest adorable baby niece EVER!! Mmmwwwaaah!

The Wilson Family said...

Ok, I wanted to specify that when I said "EVER", I really meant in existence right now. :) Hugs and kisses to my other beautiful darling nieces and nephew! I miss you and love you all SO much!

P.S. I'm stealing your journal idea :)